OG'z OFFICIAL CLAN HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LiL-AFrO-MaN

5 posters

Go down

LiL-AFrO-MaN Empty LiL-AFrO-MaN

Post  Jackmove Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:05 am

Re: APPLICATION TO JOIN THE OG'z
LiL-AFrO-MaN on Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:34 pm

.PSN (Primary Account) // LiL-AFrO-MaN

Statistics (Kill/Death & Win/Loss) // 2.57 kill/death 2.00 win/loss

Age // 16

Microphone (YES/NO) // yes

Where are you located in Australia? // queensland

What game are you most active on? // cod4,5,6, fifa10

What game mode do you play most? (S&D, TT, HQ, All-Rounder etc.) // all-rounder

What kind of playing style do you use? // Rusher, Tactical

Primary Weapon & Perks? // mp40 suppresor, thompson dual magz, type 100 extended clip spingfeild and kar98k, bomb squad or bouncing bettys, stopping power, extreme conditioning or steady aim

What makes you want to join the OG'z? // ur a good clan and u all seem like people i can get along with. u all respect eachother and i like that not like other clans were like EPiC were some players dont get along

If successful in joining our clan, what do you expect in return from us? // Trust, and respect

Have you been in any other clans, if so, what caused you to leave that clan? // RkO* i left because i found out that jamie057 and dav576 the leaders wanted to vs u coz they hate OG'z, wYb< skram kicked me out coz i didnt reply to a message wen i left my ps3 on at night wen i went to sleep lol.

Thanks again for taking the time to fill in this application, please be sure to check back to this thread as this is where all correspondence will be made to you by our senior members.
Jackmove
Jackmove

Back to top Go down

LiL-AFrO-MaN Empty Re: LiL-AFrO-MaN

Post  The_Death_Angel Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:35 am

You didnt mention what you other PSN accs are??
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

LiL-AFrO-MaN Empty LiL-AFrO-MaN

Post  LiL-AFrO-MaN Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:24 am

i dont have 1 that is it im LiL-AFrO-MaN came from cod4 played cod6 for 4days got to 5th prestige lvl 20 now on cod6. there is rumours of me being dav576, jamie057, evbowho, anthony codianni but as i sed to apx3 there all fuking shit and ive beat them all 1on1 and i have played LILSMK, death prosecutor, street pharmasis and cat weasel and have beaten them so i think i am good enough for a trial for OG'z

LiL-AFrO-MaN

Back to top Go down

Post  AnthonyCodianni Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:48 am

you calling us shit wtf evybowho your in our clan you fucking weasel dogging jamie and our clan to jackmove ???
AnthonyCodianni
AnthonyCodianni

Back to top Go down

Post  AnthonyCodianni Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:52 am

thats what you get zakk for dogging jamie and I you prick your are a backstabber and when jamie sees you your going to get a black fucking eye prick and wtf you beat jamie that has never happened in gunning
AnthonyCodianni
AnthonyCodianni

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:50 am

To me all you guys are the same person.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  apx3 Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:16 pm

AnthonyCodianni wrote:you calling us shit wtf evybowho your in our clan you fucking weasel dogging jamie and our clan to jackmove ???

i dont know who the fuck these lil obsessed junkys are but i know u monkeys all roll together and u can all suck my fat cock cause none of u mother bitches are joining OG'z thats for sure. jamie057,dave576,evybowho,lilafroman,anthonycockianni,joshuacockianni and any one else thats down with these RKO* faggots can all suck me and my boys off. fucken get over it u obsessed cunts its just a game and uz are shit at it and shit at life. give up ladies for fucks sake, u can change ur names a million times but it wont work, uz are never gonna have the privellage of wearing this prestiges [OG'z] clan tag. affraid

ps. look how mad it looks [OG'z]apx3 now fucken burn u gronks lol. urs looks like this [fags]anthonycockianni. by the way im pretty sure RKO* stands for RETARTED KIDS ONLY

apx3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum