OG'z OFFICIAL CLAN HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every member of the OG'z should have there fellow members on thier psn

+2
Melmo_Jenkins
Jackmove
6 posters

Go down

Every member of the OG'z should have there fellow members on thier psn Empty Every member of the OG'z should have there fellow members on thier psn

Post  Jackmove Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:24 am

Boys its not difficult we are a unit and we need to have all the boys who are in the clan on our friends list. Thier is a roster which you guys can refer to and it will not take a long time so please everyone start adding members you dont have on your list.

Peace xx
Jackmove
Jackmove

Back to top Go down

Every member of the OG'z should have there fellow members on thier psn Empty Re: Every member of the OG'z should have there fellow members on thier psn

Post  Melmo_Jenkins Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:23 am

ive tryed adding you 3 times now jack, and all times your list has been full Neutral
Melmo_Jenkins
Melmo_Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Every member of the OG'z should have there fellow members on thier psn Empty Re: Every member of the OG'z should have there fellow members on thier psn

Post  Jackmove Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:03 am

yeh im going to delete people tonight and fix up my list should be on round 8 30 ish champ
Jackmove
Jackmove

Back to top Go down

Post  AnthonyCodianni Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:18 am

yer same jack make sure you have room for me cuz , u have addd me once for a night ages ago then deleted me arggh
AnthonyCodianni
AnthonyCodianni

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:22 am

A fellow OG deleted me. Suspect
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackmove Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:26 am

who???????????????????
Jackmove
Jackmove

Back to top Go down

Post  Melmo_Jenkins Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:56 am

yay jack added me, i promise to give u lots of sex and babbies Cool
Melmo_Jenkins
Melmo_Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackmove Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:20 am

good man
Jackmove
Jackmove

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:19 pm

Who deleted u mark?

Also I've tried to add westside ap and mckenzie but both lists were full
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  apx3 Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:45 pm

death it craves wrote:Who deleted u mark?

Also I've tried to add westside ap and mckenzie but both lists were full

craves u funny cunt ur list is full not westside ap's, lol the guy has 7 friends on his list lmfao u sickcunt Laughing

apx3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down