OG'z OFFICIAL CLAN HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some OG'z are still not registered on our site.

4 posters

Go down

some OG'z are still not registered on our site. Empty some OG'z are still not registered on our site.

Post  apx3 Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:46 pm

whats up fellaz i was going threw our memberlist and noticed not all of the OG'z are registered on this website and i would like for everyone who is registered to let the other boys know about this site and encourage them to register and take part and be aware of whats going on. thankz cuzzys and il see uz online Smile

apx3

Back to top Go down

some OG'z are still not registered on our site. Empty Re: some OG'z are still not registered on our site.

Post  klicka Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:00 am

boys for those of you that dont know apples shampoo is my cuz so if you guys see him in the lobby with us from time to time dont be suprised.. he wil be partying up with us if there is room..
klicka
klicka

Back to top Go down

some OG'z are still not registered on our site. Empty Re: some OG'z are still not registered on our site.

Post  The_Death_Angel Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:27 am

LOL i saw him the other day n didnt know who he was. I thought he was a wannabe so i gave it to him. Then he started yelling in some language.. Ohhh i know what that language is now. Oops!
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:53 pm

apple shampoo? its in my bathroom as we speak, y do u need it?
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:03 am

I wonder how people come up with these names. CrAcKmOvE we need to get all the Og'z members on here so we can discuss issues. Organise them you lazy prick
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down