OG'z OFFICIAL CLAN HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who are these dtm clan that eagles joined?

4 posters

Go down

Who are these dtm clan that eagles joined? Empty Who are these dtm clan that eagles joined?

Post  The_Death_Angel Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:48 am

I got this guy on my friends list in that clan that eagles joined and in his comment it reads 'dtm = OG'z smashers' or something like that. Firstly who the fuck are they and where did they come from? Secondly these cunt want a piece of us. I think we should vs them and bash them.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Who are these dtm clan that eagles joined? Empty Re: Who are these dtm clan that eagles joined?

Post  MarkC83 Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:11 am

only people i know in that clan are blitz888 and shhnyper. first i've seen of that clan though
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Who are these dtm clan that eagles joined? Empty Re: Who are these dtm clan that eagles joined?

Post  The_Death_Angel Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:02 am

The guy on my list is az_arja or something. I think they out to get us. If you see one of them in your game you make sure you take him down.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:03 pm

I'm pretty sure it's dta death to all and he told me death awaits u is the leader his name is Tom da roos look out 4 him, he follows me like a bad smell
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:50 pm

Yeah thats them. Why do they hate us for. Eagles prob went and bad mouthed us fo dam sur
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  GSRD3301 Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:06 am

These mother fuckers can suck on my cock.

these dta mother fuckers can all suck on my nuts if they want to talk shit, mother fuckin wannabes, begging like little hungry dogs for food to join OG'z everyday 5 messages BEGGING to join, now they want to cause beef, well let's fuckin do it and smash these little fucks.

I don't think their even around anymore, I saw them with different tags on last night, another 2 minute express noodle clan. that's all.
GSRD3301
GSRD3301
Admin

https://ogzhq.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:04 am

Express noodle lol that's funny shit man, welcome bak gsr
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:50 am

GSRD the "apparent" moderator is back. Some mod you are mate.

Yeah ill check my list next time im on and see if they still together. Should i set up a clan war with them if they're still around?
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:32 pm

that would b good but i doubt eagles will agree, do u agree or u dont agree? lets just both agree to disagree.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:26 pm

Yeah he will agree. We just need to train as i know they dont do that stuff. We need to SLAM them. Some of the members piss me off.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:53 pm

he just recruits anyone 2 fill up the clan, he knows there shit thats y he wont vs us, weak as piss.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:41 am

death it craves wrote:he just recruits anyone 2 fill up the clan, he knows there shit thats y he wont vs us, weak as piss.
He always sends me msgs. He doesnt hate me but i really cant stand some of his clan members. I deleted everyone in his clan except one. What burns me the most is when they join our games and we lose when there is a few of them in there. We need training. Please refer to the training thread from here. Thank you for your cooperation.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down