jackmove & GSRD3301

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: jackmove & GSRD3301

Post  The_Death_Angel on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:53 am

Yeah but i dont care about hosting really. If u can host it clearly means you have a really strong connection and that all i care about a strong connection. You only realise you have a crap connection once you get one. Fuck i wonder how jimbox (who had on of the worst connectins) got his connection better.

I called Optus who im currently with and they said they can hood me up with adsl2 but through my phone line. Should i do that. I'd love to move to bigpond but it will cost me $208 just to cancel the fkn contract with optus.

I might wait a month or so to see how MW2 is with my current connection and then i will change. I wouldnt wana miss the beginning of MW2 because i dont got internet. farao
avatar
The_Death_Angel

Posts : 634
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 34
Location : Overgrown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: jackmove & GSRD3301

Post  GSRD3301 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:13 am

The_Death_Angel wrote:Yeah but i dont care about hosting really. If u can host it clearly means you have a really strong connection and that all i care about a strong connection. You only realise you have a crap connection once you get one. Fuck i wonder how jimbox (who had on of the worst connectins) got his connection better.

I called Optus who im currently with and they said they can hood me up with adsl2 but through my phone line. Should i do that. I'd love to move to bigpond but it will cost me $208 just to cancel the fkn contract with optus.

I might wait a month or so to see how MW2 is with my current connection and then i will change. I wouldnt wana miss the beginning of MW2 because i dont got internet. farao

uh... will they charge you anything to go onto ADSL2+? and if you did swap, do you have to sign a new contract?

how long have you got left with OpSHIT? I hate those cunts with a passion bro.
avatar
GSRD3301
Admin

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Sydney

View user profile http://ogzhq.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: jackmove & GSRD3301

Post  The_Death_Angel on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:45 am

GSRD3301 wrote:
The_Death_Angel wrote:Yeah but i dont care about hosting really. If u can host it clearly means you have a really strong connection and that all i care about a strong connection. You only realise you have a crap connection once you get one. Fuck i wonder how jimbox (who had on of the worst connectins) got his connection better.

I called Optus who im currently with and they said they can hood me up with adsl2 but through my phone line. Should i do that. I'd love to move to bigpond but it will cost me $208 just to cancel the fkn contract with optus.

I might wait a month or so to see how MW2 is with my current connection and then i will change. I wouldnt wana miss the beginning of MW2 because i dont got internet. farao

uh... will they charge you anything to go onto ADSL2+? and if you did swap, do you have to sign a new contract?

how long have you got left with OpSHIT? I hate those cunts with a passion bro.

Na my contract is valid for another 16 months and they wont start me over it will just continue and it wont cost me anything. He said it gets a max of 20mb/s but thats maximum. It will prob get 7 or 8 though which is still better than my 2.5/3 mb/s...

How does it work though??? At the moment i have a cable modem which runs through a router and that splits up my computer and 2 PS3's. Does the ADSL2+ do the same or would i have to but a new router?
avatar
The_Death_Angel

Posts : 634
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 34
Location : Overgrown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: jackmove & GSRD3301

Post  GSRD3301 on Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:59 am

The_Death_Angel wrote:
GSRD3301 wrote:
The_Death_Angel wrote:Yeah but i dont care about hosting really. If u can host it clearly means you have a really strong connection and that all i care about a strong connection. You only realise you have a crap connection once you get one. Fuck i wonder how jimbox (who had on of the worst connectins) got his connection better.

I called Optus who im currently with and they said they can hood me up with adsl2 but through my phone line. Should i do that. I'd love to move to bigpond but it will cost me $208 just to cancel the fkn contract with optus.

I might wait a month or so to see how MW2 is with my current connection and then i will change. I wouldnt wana miss the beginning of MW2 because i dont got internet. farao

uh... will they charge you anything to go onto ADSL2+? and if you did swap, do you have to sign a new contract?

how long have you got left with OpSHIT? I hate those cunts with a passion bro.

they'll send you out a new wireless router, well that's what Bigpond did.. so they should too I think.

Na my contract is valid for another 16 months and they wont start me over it will just continue and it wont cost me anything. He said it gets a max of 20mb/s but thats maximum. It will prob get 7 or 8 though which is still better than my 2.5/3 mb/s...

How does it work though??? At the moment i have a cable modem which runs through a router and that splits up my computer and 2 PS3's. Does the ADSL2+ do the same or would i have to but a new router?
avatar
GSRD3301
Admin

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-10-19
Location : Sydney

View user profile http://ogzhq.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: jackmove & GSRD3301

Post  The_Death_Angel on Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:09 am

Yeah ill have to ask them. I hope its way way better. Then i wont have to make excuses when i beat ur ass again and again and .............. again
avatar
The_Death_Angel

Posts : 634
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 34
Location : Overgrown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: jackmove & GSRD3301

Post  death it craves on Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:15 am

i feel sorry 4 him already.

did u hear that?..........
it was my heart breaking 4 this nigga.
avatar
death it craves

Posts : 426
Join date : 2009-11-02
Location : da brook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: jackmove & GSRD3301

Post  The_Death_Angel on Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:15 am

Yeah i feel sorry 4 him(GRS Gronk) too. I mean, like he cant help the way he is.

TBCH i reckon hes some sort of serial killer with a passion 4 COD. So wen he murders the mofos he prob uses a sniper rifle to shoot them in the archile tendons so they cant walk then works his way up torturing the innocent people.
avatar
The_Death_Angel

Posts : 634
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 34
Location : Overgrown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: jackmove & GSRD3301

Post  Jackmove on Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:03 am

The_Death_Angel wrote:Yeah i feel sorry 4 him(GRS Gronk) too. I mean, like he cant help the way he is.

TBCH i reckon hes some sort of serial killer with a passion 4 COD. So wen he murders the mofos he prob uses a sniper rifle to shoot them in the archile tendons so they cant walk then works his way up torturing the innocent people.

lol so true
avatar
Jackmove

Posts : 98
Join date : 2009-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: jackmove & GSRD3301

Post  Jackmove on Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:10 am

just seeing if i can get my signature up

_________________


ADMIN BITCHES!!!!!!!
avatar
Jackmove

Posts : 98
Join date : 2009-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: jackmove & GSRD3301

Post  Soulfrit on Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:24 am

Sig comes up lol.
Can't wait to party up with you guys on MW2 lol.
avatar
Soulfrit

Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 32
Location : South West

View user profile http://www.sycohq.com

Back to top Go down

Re: jackmove & GSRD3301

Post  The_Death_Angel on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:10 am

I cant wait just to plat the fkn thing. Watching all these spoilers is just pissing me off and ruining it. Im not watching anymore. Have you seen the video with the dual sub machine guns? Far out thats all i can say
avatar
The_Death_Angel

Posts : 634
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 34
Location : Overgrown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: jackmove & GSRD3301

Post  Jackmove on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:22 am

some people have already got a copy and im thinking if i should get mine expressed posted....THOUGHTS affraid

_________________


ADMIN BITCHES!!!!!!!
avatar
Jackmove

Posts : 98
Join date : 2009-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: jackmove & GSRD3301

Post  Soulfrit on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:42 am

Firstly..big LOL'S@ sesame street banner up top.

@ Death - I havn't watched any video's (except the first early 2 that came out) and I won't, I want to get as many surprises as I can.

@ Jack - I'm going to be a good boy and get it at midnight release lol
avatar
Soulfrit

Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 32
Location : South West

View user profile http://www.sycohq.com

Back to top Go down

Re: jackmove & GSRD3301

Post  The_Death_Angel on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:15 am

Sexy_Soulfrit wrote:Firstly..big LOL'S@ sesame street banner up top.

@ Death - I havn't watched any video's (except the first early 2 that came out) and I won't, I want to get as many surprises as I can.

@ Jack - I'm going to be a good boy and get it at midnight release lol

Yeah that Banner is funny as. Jack ur a gronk.

Yeah soul dont watch any man i regret watching them. Too many spoilers out. Ive watched that many i know a few of the maps already. Im getting that shit midnight as well so i cant wait.
avatar
The_Death_Angel

Posts : 634
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 34
Location : Overgrown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: jackmove & GSRD3301

Post  The_Death_Angel on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:17 am

Jackmove wrote:some people have already got a copy and im thinking if i should get mine expressed posted....THOUGHTS affraid

Man if i could get it i would but then again would you wana wait for everyone else?
avatar
The_Death_Angel

Posts : 634
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 34
Location : Overgrown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: jackmove & GSRD3301

Post  Soulfrit on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:26 am

It's only a week away (cries)
haha yeah, I'd rather excitement + hit SP first night then some private matches, was thinking if you guys were interested in that, so we can fuck around on the maps, know where shit is for s'n'd/HQ etc, I don't think I'l do a straight MP until I know a quick run down of a map lol
avatar
Soulfrit

Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 32
Location : South West

View user profile http://www.sycohq.com

Back to top Go down

Re: jackmove & GSRD3301

Post  Jackmove on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:31 am

im goignto be good at the game at release so i dont need to practice

_________________


ADMIN BITCHES!!!!!!!
avatar
Jackmove

Posts : 98
Join date : 2009-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: jackmove & GSRD3301

Post  Soulfrit on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:53 am

1 v 1, radar off, half health, Throwing Knives only Wink
avatar
Soulfrit

Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 32
Location : South West

View user profile http://www.sycohq.com

Back to top Go down

Re: jackmove & GSRD3301

Post  The_Death_Angel on Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:04 am

Sexy_Soulfrit wrote:1 v 1, radar off, half health, Throwing Knives only Wink

lol that would be funny. Private matches SnD with throwing knives only no guns. See how good u r then. Im jumping straight into MP pub matches unless everyone is partying up. I couldnt care less about my stats n getting bashed for the first 3 matches.
avatar
The_Death_Angel

Posts : 634
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 34
Location : Overgrown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: jackmove & GSRD3301

Post  Soulfrit on Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:52 am

Just went and paid for midnight release of it Cool
If you get it at midnight to Death..we can party up and pub game it lol.
Or if we can get Dfasta to come on Friday (Do you know yet if your coming Jackmove) he could bring MW2!
avatar
Soulfrit

Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 32
Location : South West

View user profile http://www.sycohq.com

Back to top Go down

Re: jackmove & GSRD3301

Post  The_Death_Angel on Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:24 pm

Soul i dont think the meet is on this friday anymore so we're guna have to reschedule. Our boys are all meeting up though.
avatar
The_Death_Angel

Posts : 634
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 34
Location : Overgrown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: jackmove & GSRD3301

Post  Soulfrit on Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:43 pm

I figured lol.
No Biggy for me, didn't sound like everyone could make it to be honest.
Like GSRD said, if people can be pried away from MW2 next weekend, I'm still free lol

Soulfrit
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: jackmove & GSRD3301

Post  The_Death_Angel on Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:37 am

Yeah i know it sux how its so hard to get numbers. I wont be in next weekend as ill be playing MW2 all weekend (nights only).
avatar
The_Death_Angel

Posts : 634
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 34
Location : Overgrown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: jackmove & GSRD3301

Post  Soulfrit on Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:54 am

No Skin off my nose.
Shit happens lol.
I'll just get hammered and party up with you guys on MW2 then Laughing
avatar
Soulfrit

Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 32
Location : South West

View user profile http://www.sycohq.com

Back to top Go down

Re: jackmove & GSRD3301

Post  The_Death_Angel on Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:35 am

LOL NP... Have u added my new account yet so when i get the game and if we party up u can invite me. Can u host? I need to use as many host friends as i can. Its the only thing they good for. GSRD comes with benefits though Wink
avatar
The_Death_Angel

Posts : 634
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 34
Location : Overgrown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: jackmove & GSRD3301

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum