OG'z OFFICIAL CLAN HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good to see the OG'z boys back together.

+4
death it craves
The_Death_Angel
Melmo_Jenkins
GSRD3301
8 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Good to see the OG'z boys back together. - Page 4 Empty Re: Good to see the OG'z boys back together.

Post  GSRD3301 Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:04 am

Stop talking about scallops, none of you are worthy of it's fresh tasting sweet sweet succulent white flesh that is a jumbo Tasmanian scallop, king of all crustacians mmm

nah but seriously, i love scallops a lot.

Melmo, apx is on at 4 - 6am lol and he is not a hard worker lolll Jackmove is having emotional issues because he thought he would be Einstein and prestige hack without angel so he lost all his achievements and gets the shits everytime he plays the game, poor cunt was running around with a MP5k with an ACOG on last night lolll

angel, appleshampoo told me you did his pres hack on like 2 mins last night, lol you're turning pro - how many accounts have you done now?

MAG tomorrow boys!!! Woo G'd for it!
GSRD3301
GSRD3301
Admin

https://ogzhq.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Good to see the OG'z boys back together. - Page 4 Empty Re: Good to see the OG'z boys back together.

Post  death it craves Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:26 am

Fucken mag!!! That game is gonna ruin everything I've built.
I always get scared when a new game comes out, u wonder who's gonna hate it and who's going back 2 an old favourite, we've already lost one member in Jimboxx and by damn we will not loss another.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:57 am

I setup all the background stuff before I signed in n actually did the hack. It takes about 20 mins all up but I have found a slightly easier way to do it though. Man I've completely lost count how many accounts I've hacked.

mmmm scollups. When we going for some GSR.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Melmo_Jenkins Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:54 am

yer ima rent mag first and test it out if u like ill think about getting it, but might not just wait for a friend to buy and get bored of it after 1 week Very Happy
Melmo_Jenkins
Melmo_Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:03 am

Yeah ill just get feedback from the boys n then make a decision from there. Who knows how much JB are selling it for?
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:23 pm

Don't know but their always the cheapest
does anyone know how the games like? Is it like mw2 with clans and stuff or?
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  Melmo_Jenkins Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:36 pm

I watched a review today apparty it's alot like cod controls and a few cod game types the bad things are the voice is a bit stuffed up like it donst register what u say somethimes also u can talk to people outside your own squad, also u can only make 1 chacter per account and there are like 4. Diffrent factions to choose from and if u pick one diffrent from your freinds ull never be able to talk or play with them unless u make a new Account or log into an old 1 it's got heaps of bugs to fix but the review gave it a 6/10

Ily
Melmo_Jenkins
Melmo_Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:01 pm

I don't know but I've watched a few stuff on it a few months ago. Doesn't sound as good as it did back then. So what does that mean we all have to pick the same character for us to communicate to eachother? How bout the thugs off the street?
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Melmo_Jenkins Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:13 pm

Hahaha I'll try explain more, bascily there are 4 factions I think(for this example they will be called factio, A, B, C, D) if I pick faction C and angel picks faction A, we will never be able to talk to each other in game because we will never be on the same team,

Ily
Melmo_Jenkins
Melmo_Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:26 pm

So we should the same faction then??? This is why I will wait n find out more about it then people will know more about it u know. ily
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:49 pm

So what if angel and I pick A and then we have a falling out and I need 2 run into the arms of melmo who happens 2 be in C, what happens then ily.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:11 am

I don't think u can change once uve chosen the group. I don't know which to choose. This needs an OG'z meeting. GSRD just called me n said BigW r selling MAG for $99 with the Sony PS3 headset. U can't go wrong there. So if there's is a BigW near u rush there with marathon n lightweight asap. I was on 6a earlier n people were saying they are going to choose the weakest faction to make it a challenge. Others were saying they should go for the strongest faction but I dnt understand it all. I need to do some research. Wat I do know is that is an objective game n if u don't work as a team then ull get smashed hard.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:06 am

Sounds like fun, I might go buy it 2day.. Oh yeah I don't have a ps3 handy, it's over.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  Melmo_Jenkins Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:11 am

Lol yer we need to get a messege or meeting and say to ppl who we are going to pick, I don't wanna be on team and have to kill my angel or my craves or my gsr or any OG'z

Ily
Melmo_Jenkins
Melmo_Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:28 pm

We all chose S.V.E.R. The game isn't that good. It's ok I don't mind it and I will play it a lil more to get a proper handle on it but I'm going to reserve judgement for now. I only played for 5 mins as I had to work. Melmo even if u were on the opposite team it would be hard to find eachother. The game modes are very limited as well. Nothing will ever compare to COD for me.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Melmo_Jenkins Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:57 pm

Yer I've herd alot of people are saying that, but yer alot of people are saying that they prefer cod

ily
Melmo_Jenkins
Melmo_Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:07 am

The thing I like about it is the team work involved is good. They say the guns get better n shouldn't judge the game untill uve played all modes n tried a number of guns. So I'm going to keep playing it n I'll let ya know wat I think in a few days.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:27 pm

Sounds good it's good how u can vs 256 players you'll be running into plenty of opposition
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  Melmo_Jenkins Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:52 pm

I herd the maps are huge thow, wonder what battlefield 2 is going to be like
Melmo_Jenkins
Melmo_Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:56 am

Ive given up on MaG. Its a shit game. The maps are huge and i thing theres only 1 game mode where 256 players can do battle. The rest are 128 and that only if the room is full. The maps are huge as well. The guns and the way they shoot r shit. Yesterday i was playing domination in this large map. I ran all the way to their spawn area and camped it out waiting for a bunch of people to spawn n my plan was to kill as many as possible while together. Everynow n then a few would run past but i wouldnt shoot as i didnt wana give away my position. Then about 7-8 people ran out at the same time and i started unloading. They all had their backs to me and not 1 of them died and all of a sudden a guy that spawned just after them easily killed me. That really pissed me off and the disc was ejected from the ps3 never to return again. The shit thing is, it takes 20 years to reload ur gun. Its so hard to aim and shoot. Its not consistant at all. Sometimes ull aim and try and shoot n its smooth n other times its not n its fucked. Shit game tbh.

ily
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:11 am

I just want GT5, the game that was supposed to come out the same time as W@W Suspect
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  Melmo_Jenkins Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:27 am

haha i wanna play the new final fantasy havnt played one since number 7, wonder what it will be like

ily
Melmo_Jenkins
Melmo_Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:41 am

I just wana play MW2 n rip grimmy's head off with my intervention.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Melmo_Jenkins Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:58 pm

Brutal haha

Ily
Melmo_Jenkins
Melmo_Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:22 am

Yeah i love when hes head flies off it makes me sound. ily
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next