OG'z OFFICIAL CLAN HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK OF MW2 - FIRST THOUGHTS

+4
Jackmove
GSRD3301
Melmo_Jenkins
The_Death_Angel
8 posters

Go down

WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK OF MW2 - FIRST THOUGHTS Empty WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK OF MW2 - FIRST THOUGHTS

Post  The_Death_Angel Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:11 am

Just wondering what everyone thinks of the new game playing for the first time?

I didnt really love it when i first played it but i dont mind it. Too many camping spots i reckon and abit noobish. The guns have also fuck all recoil (some of them)

What do you guys think???
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK OF MW2 - FIRST THOUGHTS Empty Re: WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK OF MW2 - FIRST THOUGHTS

Post  Melmo_Jenkins Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:15 am

the online really angers me, 2 bullets and your dead almost threw by controller through the TV Sad

the characters needed more work some of them look very very basic and pale
Melmo_Jenkins
Melmo_Jenkins

Back to top Go down

WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK OF MW2 - FIRST THOUGHTS Empty Re: WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK OF MW2 - FIRST THOUGHTS

Post  GSRD3301 Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:27 am

gameplay is fine.

graphics are fine.

matchmaking/invite system is so bad, I wanted to cry last night. I'm going to lose it.

It's still not working today.

fuckin cunts bro.
GSRD3301
GSRD3301
Admin

https://ogzhq.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:38 am

Its a good game and everything but when u put everything together it does ur head in. Its a tad overdone and the way 1 plays must be adjusted. When u play the other COD games you know that there are snipers, claymores, grenades, pee shooters, etc.. to look out for. But in this game there so much more to look out for that if you rush ull get fucked.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackmove Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:11 am

I LOVE THIS FUCKING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jackmove
Jackmove

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:48 am

Love the game but got a bit frustrated with these new kill streak perks. Some of them are way to over powered

Played one s&d and took the whole team out 2 rounds in a row. Used the predator missile took 3 out and in my package thing got another predator missile and took the other 2 out (5people on the team). Pissed my self laughing but then it happened to me a couple games later and i threw the remote at the wall and switched it off!
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:01 am

GSRD3301 wrote:gameplay is fine.

graphics are fine.

matchmaking/invite system is so bad, I wanted to cry last night. I'm going to lose it.

It's still not working today.

fuckin cunts bro.

Its ok GSR, there will be a party invite update ready by friday! cheers

Oh and ill be on fri, sat, sun, mon and tues night waiting for your invite. afro
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:59 pm

LOL its like that isnt it. Its a great feeling when ur slamming people but when it happens to you the next thing u know ur in the car driving to JB hifi.

I havnt played much SnD because i cant find an aussie game to start and there just way too many camping nubs. I played meainly FFA the first 2 days just trying to check out all the camos and the attachments and i won a few but mainly the host kept winning. Out of like 20 games i won 5 and came second 15 times due to the host winning all the fkn time. The annoying thing is everytime i come up against the host he kills me before i even start to shoot. ATM the game pissses me off more than i love it.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK OF MW2 - FIRST THOUGHTS Empty KingStooge96

Post  the_stooge26@hotmail.com Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:37 am

iT isnt really that good but i was wondering what those 2 patches were about and still wondering when they will fix the party system

the_stooge26@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:06 pm

like death angel said, the stages r 2 busy a guy could be standing in front of u, but because ur eyes r moving at 100kph he kills u, when u watch the killcam u say how the fuk didnt i see him.

the care packages r stupid sometimes ive got like five building up from a death steak and cant use them cause im fucken inside, then all of a sudden my main objective is 2 TRY and go outside 2 retreive them whilst making sure i dont die 2 keep the killstreak going, when i finally go outside getting five pakages can take up 2 two mins (thats a long time in ffa) then uve got packages everywhere while ure ur trying 2 set up ur sentry gun, ppl r shooting at u cause uve got something they want!!!

what im trying 2 say is, cod4 and waw were so basic u can sort of sit on ur couch and enjoy the game but this game u find urself standing cause ur panicking about all these boxes dropping, its like ur second job at woolworths and ur stacking boxes on the shelfs fucken kills me, THEN uve got gsrd and killa on d loose sending me countless invites and threating msgs, i dont know what 2 do, do i return the game and get them of my back? or do i keep it and get AVOs put out on them... i dont know any ideas?
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:09 pm

LOL ^^^ @ This bloke.

Buddy i got a few pointers for ya. If ur a GUN player like u make urself out tho be then u wont be choosing the care package as part of ur kill streak. Ull be doing:

1. Pave Low Chopper

2. Ac130

3. Tactical Nuke

PS: KODL and GSRD get off his back!
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:58 pm

Damn i hate those care packages! Im always to busy sniping against Aus Big Ax in FFA's to worry about packages.

All i pretty much use now is Harrier, Pavelow, Ac130. I do switch the Ac130 for the predator missile for the maps without buildings.
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  aus_big-ax Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:56 am

lol !

yeh them packages always miss the ladder things i lie on anyway so i don't bother with it..
aus_big-ax
aus_big-ax

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:27 am

Man i got emergency air drops the other day and you gotta be very accurate where u throw the flare. In underpass i though i threw it in a open area but three landed on this over head bridge. The second time two of them landed 20 metres away and one was on a building. Far out!
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum