OG'z OFFICIAL CLAN HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trainings are a must

4 posters

Go down

trainings are a must Empty trainings are a must

Post  apx3 Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:10 pm

we need to train atleast once a week, even if its for 10-15 minutes. its important for everyone to know what to do when it comes to vsing the better clans and players in the tournys and even in the pub matches. nothing pisses me off more than having a full party of OG'z and getting our asses kicked simply because we were fucken around or didnt know how to play properly. we are all good players so there is no excuse for playing shit. we need to get the hang of working as a team a lil better. cheers

apx3

Back to top Go down

trainings are a must Empty Re: trainings are a must

Post  apx3 Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:14 pm

thanks to the boys that turned up for training tonight. gsrd, boogie, markC, killa, melmo. Smile

apx3

Back to top Go down

Post  codzaa Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:55 pm

Its gonna be hard for me now cuz, I'm now the boss of afternoonshift, so I can only train after midnight, or friday night(finish at 9 so drunk codz will still be around) and weekends.....sorry cuzzie.. Crying or Very sad
codzaa
codzaa

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:10 am

same with me but when ever im on ill always party up. Think we need more HQ time too.
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:17 pm

I agree with apex. We really need to train but u gotta post up on here what days n time we are training so we know whos in and whos not. We need to train all game modes that are in the tourney and mark HQ is one of biggest weaknesses man.

I reckon we need to determine whos good and what game mode and what guns people use so we can put people in an appropriate team (Quote:apx3).

We also need to come up with strategies for each game mode and maps we know well but in order to do that we gotta party up together more and learn this shit.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:50 am

Yeah it is but its not much more different than domination. 3 people capture the HQ and the other 3 should be watching around the HQ. If everyone is in there it doesnt take much to all be killed then the other team captures cos we respawn to far away.

It all comes down to if everyone listens and has a head set on (got a new one yesterday Very Happy) to let team mates know where there coming from.
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:44 am

I think there is a misunderstanding on domination. KDR has nothing to do with points on domination and you only score points by holding the flags down. You can go 2-30 but as long as there not capturing you will win the game.

The game i got the nuke in i went 40-2 and the rest of my team had positive KDR but we were down 180 to 110 before i hit the nuke because we only had the 1 flag for majority of the match.

If im wrong i do apologise but im 99.99% sure dying doesnt affect the score.
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:40 am

MarkC83 wrote:I think there is a misunderstanding on domination. KDR has nothing to do with points on domination and you only score points by holding the flags down. You can go 2-30 but as long as there not capturing you will win the game.

The game i got the nuke in i went 40-2 and the rest of my team had positive KDR but we were down 180 to 110 before i hit the nuke because we only had the 1 flag for majority of the match.

If im wrong i do apologise but im 99.99% sure dying doesnt affect the score.
Na i think ur 0.01% has a say here. When ur killed in domo, depending on how many flags the other team had at the time u were killed is dependant on the points the team will get. Say they only have 1 flag then they only get one point for the kill, if they had 2 they get two points and if three flags then they get three points. It works something like that and when a flag is captured u get a certain amount as well.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum