OG'z OFFICIAL CLAN HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OGZ NEVA DIE WE MULTIPLY

+3
The_Death_Angel
death it craves
klicka
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

OGZ NEVA DIE WE MULTIPLY Empty OGZ NEVA DIE WE MULTIPLY

Post  klicka Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:56 am

now boys i think everyone is wondering wot the fuk is goin on... its time to clear things up.... basically wot has happened is that after apx3 decided to have a lil break from all the headaches involved wit runnin a clan.. some of the boys including myself decided to go on and do our thing.. some of the boys formed evo and some of the boys formed nmm which was made by jackmove and gsrd.. nmm was basically formed of OGZ players to play competitively and to regulary attend trainin to compete in serious competitions.. in sayin this it has started to cause a bit of a stir.. we will always b OGZ regardless of letters are in the clan tag... wot has happend in recent weeks is that after jackmove decided to form nmm and take control of things he has decided to jump ship and join n.r whichs spells no respect.. this to me is a dogg act where is the loyalty... all you boys might have diff thoughts about this but this is wot i reckon.. you dnt split the boys in half then leave to join an enemy clan... now since all this mess has happened gsrd has now been stuck with runnin nmm on his own.. which isnt fair... what really grabbed my attention was what happend the other night.. i was at apxs house playin on his account when he was busy... i happened to join jackmoves session little did i know that they were havin a friendly wit toxx as soon as i jumped into the lobby these fucwits in jackmoves new clan started abusing apx3 callin him all types of shit.. whilst all this was happenin jackmove didnt even bother to step in and back up his close mate in real life... that to me is a dogg act on top of spliting the boys in half then leavin to join cocksukers n.r.. that to me is no respect... i have resigned from any clan activities but will still party up with you boys and have fun like the good old cod 5 days... OGZ is a brotherhood all we doin is killin some time online... FUK N.R AND ANYONE ELSE THAT HAS A PROBLEM WIT US... take it easy boys...
klicka
klicka

Back to top Go down

OGZ NEVA DIE WE MULTIPLY Empty Re: OGZ NEVA DIE WE MULTIPLY

Post  klicka Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:05 am

p.s i also wish all the boys that are reppin nmm the best of luck tomorrow night.. and also those boys that are keen on playin competively should have a word to gsrd if they wish to compete in further clan wars and competions...
klicka
klicka

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:59 am

That's some crazy allegaitions there Klicka, but I guess u know what ur talking about and 2 Jackmove man up ball up nigga u always fucking up man the only way 2 fix this is 4 Jacky 2 leave N.R I don't see any other way uve got alot of explaining 2 do young man
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:57 am

I dont know about u guys but im a OG for life! until i get an offer from a hectic clan LOL but besides that happening im a OG. I dont mind that jack move has no respect now (which is weird as you supposed to gain respect as you get older not the other way around) but the only he fucked up with is he split the clan and then left to join another clan.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:06 am

its kinda giving me the shits but when apx3 asked me to join the OG'z i havent looked at going anywhere else and im still not. I have been asked to join l2k and a couple other clans but have had no thoughts on joining another clan.

As for NMM, as klicka said, i only joined NMM as its still basically the OG'z. If it comes down to it and shit keeps going south ill be doing as klicka has and not worry about CW's and just play the game as a LS* (lone soldier) Sad
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  klicka Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:58 am

i agree with you boys angel and marc i didnt start this thread as an attack on jackmove... but as a means of letting some of you boys know wot is goin on... i wil always b an og as well .. i think wot gsrd has done is good that his taken some of the younger boys and has started tranin with them in nmm... as for the rest of us we will always b mates and will always party up togetha regardless of clan tags.. at the end of the day we all know eachother very well now and will always party up.. i honestly cant see myself partying wit anyone else..
klicka
klicka

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:07 am

Mine was in no way addressed to jackmove. I kind of understand why he left cos there were stages where i thought NMM wasn't going to happen and it was all getting confusing who was doin what and going where. Im happy to be in NMM but just doesnt feel right to be with out the rest of the boyz.

Ah well, time to get pumped for the CW's tonight. Just gotta learn how to camp more! Razz
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  klicka Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:19 am

MarkC83 wrote:Mine was in no way addressed to jackmove. I kind of understand why he left cos there were stages where i thought NMM wasn't going to happen and it was all getting confusing who was doin what and going where. Im happy to be in NMM but just doesnt feel right to be with out the rest of the boyz.

Ah well, time to get pumped for the CW's tonight. Just gotta learn how to camp more! Razz

i know wot ya mean marc but the fact that all the hype started with nmm and then he just leaves to join a enemy clan.. now gsrd is stuck with all the responsibilities in runnin a clan on his own...all of us boys have been mates for so long now and we shouldnt let anythin get in the way... wot cut me the most was like i said how i was on apxs account and these gronks in the lobby started runnin there mouths and jackmove didnt even do anythin about it... wot happened to backing a brother up????... at the end of the day jackmove can do woteva he fuken wants his lost all my respect and his the one that took the first action in deleting me off his friends list.. doesnt really bother me coz the real stay real.. i know its just a game but its more about principles and respect.. thats why it suits him to join n.r which spells no respect..
klicka
klicka

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:55 am

Y isn't Jackmove replying? Does he think were a waste of time? Unbelievable stuff guys. Sometimes I think he was with N.R at the start and they told him if u wanna join us, u have 2 break up the OG'z then ur in, and guess what guys... His plan worked perfectly. I am sick 2 death of ppl dogging us man

Markc83, rizzleboy and shoalin monk have been the most loyal 2 the OG'z and I thank u for ur hospitality at this difficult and often testing time, look after urself and each other, we'll be right back after these news headlines.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackmove Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:46 am

OGZ NEVA DIE WE MULTIPLY Kleenex-box2

Some one need a tissue
Jackmove
Jackmove

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackmove Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:56 am

p.s i probs should have mentioned this first Klicka you have been banned from the web site until further notice on the acts of:

1. Talking bad about a mod

flower
Jackmove
Jackmove

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:25 am

LOL Jackmove you cant do that its not right. LOL ur funny i cant believe u banned him. U better be joking.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackmove Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:00 am

Straight ban. The mods will not tollerate trolls
Jackmove
Jackmove

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:46 am

I think N.R has taught u no respect.LOL
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackmove Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:56 am

ahahaahaha they did along with some game tactics
Jackmove
Jackmove

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:21 am

Just unban him bro shit go cuz

Last edited by death it craves on Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It was wrong)
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackmove Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:23 am

ban stays no exeptions
Jackmove
Jackmove

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:46 am

RIP Klicka we'll miss u
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:12 am

Now when are we going to get those tactics from ya? Klicka bro i feel 4 ya. Shit go
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  klicka is back Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:14 pm

Jackmove wrote:p.s i probs should have mentioned this first Klicka you have been banned from the web site until further notice on the acts of:

1. Talking bad about a mod

flower

talking bad about the mod huh ... ah yes looks like another win for klicka... i luv bein banned.... oh well its obvious the truth hurts.. wot do ya boys reckon???... klicka wins....

Last edited by klicka is back on Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
klicka is back
klicka is back

Back to top Go down

Post  klicka is back Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:19 pm

Jackmove wrote:ban stays no exeptions

FUK UR BAN ...

Last edited by klicka is back on Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
klicka is back
klicka is back

Back to top Go down

Post  klicka is back Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:21 pm

death it craves wrote:RIP Klicka we'll miss u

dnt worry cuz im like 2 pac back from the dead..lol.. Cool
klicka is back
klicka is back

Back to top Go down

Post  klicka is back Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:23 pm

death it craves wrote:Just unban him bro shit go cuz

its all good cuz klicka always speaks the truth and in this case the truth must hurt.... the real stay real.. game or no game... Laughing

Last edited by klicka is back on Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
klicka is back
klicka is back

Back to top Go down

Post  klicka is back Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:29 pm

Jackmove wrote:Straight ban. The mods will not tollerate trolls

straight ban huh lmao... the mod not mods in this case will not tolerate trolls... OG'z WILL NOT TOLLERATE TRAITORS... Evil or Very Mad
just like my location says " bangin wit the real OG'z"
klicka is back
klicka is back

Back to top Go down

Post  klicka is back Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:31 pm

The_Death_Angel wrote:Now when are we going to get those tactics from ya? Klicka bro i feel 4 ya. Shit go

shu angel cuz my profile pic looks sic ay????
klicka is back
klicka is back

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum