OG'z OFFICIAL CLAN HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

loser loser loser loser i am a loser

3 posters

Go down

loser loser loser loser i am a loser Empty loser loser loser loser i am a loser

Post  The_Death_Angel Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:34 am

i really think i am a loser because i love the game so much.... what do you think??? Embarassed
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

loser loser loser loser i am a loser Empty Re: loser loser loser loser i am a loser

Post  The_Death_Angel Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:41 am

Guess who would of wrote that?? Yeah you guessed right. Yes it was my wife she made this thread while i was in the bathroom. Admins can you please delete the thread. ........... waiting.......................

waiting................

still waiting.........................

Shit this will never be deleted. I gotta call GSRD. Bloody Females!

Last edited by The_Death_Angel on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wife was standing here when i wrote the first section so when she left i edited it and added the 'Bloody females' part.)
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

loser loser loser loser i am a loser Empty Re: loser loser loser loser i am a loser

Post  MarkC83 Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:58 am

sounds like something mine would do...
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:05 pm

Yeah but urs didnt do it. Mine actually did. think shes just jealous because shes not into something except that twlight shit and new bullshit (moon) as i like to call it.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:06 pm

The funny thing is she's right, u r a loser.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:08 pm

HAHA!! Same as mine. She saw the first twilight then read every book within the fortnight. All i heard about for 6 months was robert fuCking patterson!!!

Anyways, she wouldnt know how to get to this site, all she knows is hotmail and facebook.
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:14 pm

I watched the twilight movie yest 2 see what all the fuss is about, pretty shit movie, very average.
I'm hotter than that tall bastard (I'm tall as well)
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:28 pm

MarkC83 wrote:HAHA!! Same as mine. She saw the first twilight then read every book within the fortnight. All i heard about for 6 months was robert fuCking patterson!!!

Anyways, she wouldnt know how to get to this site, all she knows is hotmail and facebook.
My wife is just as bad. She watched twibullshit then read all 4 books then she went as far as going online and reading the books again but through Edwards version. So so sad. My wife can actually tell what they're thinking when she watches the movies. So so sad.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:35 am

knows what their thinking?
did u know edward can read minds 2?
maybe edward and erin can read eachothers minds.... or not....
i love edward.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:19 am

when twilight first come out i wanted to see it cos i like good vampire movies. When we finally had time to watch it i was so disappointed. They glitter in the sun for **** sakes!!!

What happened to ones like underworld.... Kate Beckinsale.... tight leather.... time for a cold shower!!!
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:14 am

Underworld, good vampire movies
I am legend was good they couldn't see daylight that's how it should be but in twilight the cunts glitter 2 girlie 4 me
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:50 am

I dont know any of those movies. We got new moon the other day as well. Now she will be watching that 24/7. I saw GSRD and Jackmove on 6a today. GSRD had my back in one of the threads i made. Hes a sick C*&t man they were all attcking me. The little fuckwits on that site really piss me off.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum