OG'z OFFICIAL CLAN HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JACKMOVE BLEW A FUSE AND RETURNED MW2 TELL ME WHAT YOU BOYS THINK...

5 posters

Go down

JACKMOVE BLEW A FUSE AND RETURNED MW2 TELL ME WHAT YOU BOYS THINK... Empty JACKMOVE BLEW A FUSE AND RETURNED MW2 TELL ME WHAT YOU BOYS THINK...

Post  klicka Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:30 pm

WELL AFTER TALKING TO OUR GOOD BUDDY JACKMOVE HE HAS OFFICIALLY SNAPPED AT THE GAME AND RETURNED IT... I RECKON IT WAS A BIT OF A CRAZY STUNT YES I AGREE THERE IS ALOT OF BULLSHIT IN THE GAME BUT WHAT DO YOU DO THE BULLSHIT WORKS BOTH WAYS.. SO BOYS I RECKON WE SHOULD START A CHARITY FUND AND ALL CHIP IN AND MAYBE DONATE MW2 TO JACKMOVE.. AFTER ALL HE IS AN O.G OR MAYBE SOME OF YOU BOYS (APX3, RIMSTA,GSTAR) CAN GIVE HIM A CALL AND SNAP HIM OUT OF IT.... YELLA TAKE IT EASY SHEBABS IL BE SEEIN YOU BOYS IN THE DESERT OF AFGHAN... P.S JACKMOVE WERE GOIN LATE NIGHT SHOPPING ON THURSDAY NIGHT SO YOU CAN BUY THE GAME AGAIN...
klicka
klicka

Back to top Go down

JACKMOVE BLEW A FUSE AND RETURNED MW2 TELL ME WHAT YOU BOYS THINK... Empty Re: JACKMOVE BLEW A FUSE AND RETURNED MW2 TELL ME WHAT YOU BOYS THINK...

Post  klicka Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:32 pm

OH YEH BOYS WHEN ARE WE MEETING UP NEXT???? THIS FRIDAY OK WIT EVERYONE... MR RIMSTA AKA DEATH IT CRAVES IL LEAVE IT TO YOU AND APX3 TO ORGANISE ANOTHER NIGHT OUT WHEN EVERYONE CAN COME...
klicka
klicka

Back to top Go down

JACKMOVE BLEW A FUSE AND RETURNED MW2 TELL ME WHAT YOU BOYS THINK... Empty Re: JACKMOVE BLEW A FUSE AND RETURNED MW2 TELL ME WHAT YOU BOYS THINK...

Post  Jackmove Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:55 pm

Im not buying this game again IW can suck my dick
Jackmove
Jackmove

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:16 am

Jackmove i thought u loved the game? Last i heard u were smashing it and were craving playing it every second of the day. Far out you gotta relax it cuz. Look i cant stand the game sometimes but i leave it for a while and if i hate it for a few days then i play another COD. I hear ya though the campers are REALLY bad in this game cause they all scared bout their kdr's the fucks. The thing i hate most about this game is we cant party up like we used to. After 10 mins of trying to find a game i leave n play on my own. I hate how it takes so fkn long just to play.

Maybe we should make a new thread where you can rage ur ass off with the bullshit stories. Ill start one and u can let
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:05 am

2 words: unbelievable!
Gregory Gregory I thought u were smarter than that brother
I had the shit last week with this game and jackmove u told me 2 chill it's a good game be patient
and what do u do, u do a three sixty spin slam dunk and return it?
Not cool bro, how we gonna join the ladder now?
Not only have u let ur self down uve let the team down as well
good work no make that great work.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:21 am

death it craves wrote:Not cool bro, how we gonna join the ladder now?
Not only have u let ur self down uve let the team down as well
good work no make that great work
He sure let us down. CrAcK if you want i got two copies of MW2 i can let u borrow one.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:36 pm

Angel remember crackmove is weak, only weak ppl return shit he's the type that buys shit from danoz direct and actually returns it after 30 days, weak as piss.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  aus_big-ax Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:42 pm

jackmove wtf?!?!
what happened lol.. i thought u loved the game?
as if it wasnt all that cereal u had before stereosonic haha
aus_big-ax
aus_big-ax

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:23 am

He is now Red tiger
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:42 am

He thinks changing his name is gonna make it all better, weirdo
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:41 am

CrAcKmOvE is a supersticious fucker. I bet ya i know the way he convinced himself to go and buy the game again. He sat down n thought about it and came up with this:

1. Jackmove isnt working for me because its harder to jackmove people on the game.

2. Maybe i can gain an advantage if i try another angle with this.

3. If i drug people then they wont see straight and maybe i can kill them easier.

4. I have to try and find a name of a drug that nobody would notice.

5. What about the name herion? Na.... that will be too obvious and people will be out of it either crounching and smacking up or in prone. So everyone will be too easy to kill. As soon as they run past me they will be high off their faces and the kill will be too easy.

6. What about cocaine? I'll make my own version of it and call it blue tiger and this will make them run around more and not camp and then i can pick them out 1 at a time and no one will know shit.

7. Blue tiger is taken.. Far out... FKN idiot people...What about red tiger? Maybe it will work because it still has tiger in it.

8. Yessss its not taken. This is going to be sooo fun...... Talking about all this shit it making me feel itchy.

^^^ These are the thoughts behind CrAcKmOvE's decision to make the name Red Tiger and re-buy the game he just returned. I hope you enjoyed being in his head. Personnaly i thing it was weird and hes a weirdo. Anyways ill see yous all on the game.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:48 am

lol funny shit

thats sounds about right u know him well, were onto u greg.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:01 pm

Yeah hes easy to read. As soon you see his 'scruffyness' u know straight away what hes thinking. Maybe i should change my name from Death Angel to Edward Cullen???
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:46 pm

maybe u should that might entice him.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:06 am

Yeah but hes an ugly C&%t. I wouldnt wana entice him. The only person that knows what hes got is codzaa and atm me n him are fighting so i dont wana ask him. y dont you go over there and introduce yourself and maybe you can organise something. please please please please please please please please please please.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down