OG'z OFFICIAL CLAN HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jackmove left N.R

4 posters

Go down

Jackmove left N.R Empty Jackmove left N.R

Post  death it craves Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:44 am

Thanks 2 some ppl not mentioning any names but here's a clue "hey look at me I'm klicking my fingers" Jackmove is back playing with the big boys, but I feel bad 4 him he had something good going he was happy where he was I think he acheived something crazy I respect him 4 that, anyway GL in ur future endeauvors Greg may the force be with u
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Jackmove left N.R Empty Re: Jackmove left N.R

Post  Jackmove Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:01 am

The force is strong lol thank you for your kind and heart warming words.

Even tho we got bashed lat night every one was in good spirits and i guess we cant do any worse so the only way seems to be up. Peace xx
Jackmove
Jackmove

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:27 am

Yeah i heard of the bashing you guys received. We need to do something we are getting humiliated on this game. We need tactics. Hey jackmove did u really need N.R? How was it? Why did u leave? Setup some friendlys against them.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackmove Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:59 am

N.R are very strong there is no way i would set up a friendly with them yet we have a long way to go still.
Jackmove
Jackmove

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:43 am

I think go 4 it, it's only a friendly and it will teach us what were up against, we can only gain experience from it, Jackmove let's do it bro
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackmove Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:46 am

im being serious man its a waste of time we need to aim a little lower like woRm n stuff NVS those types of clans. If we can beat them then we can aim higher
Jackmove
Jackmove

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:49 am

Ok hook it up then.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:54 am

Jackmove.... im in the best shape of my life Greg, better than u ever were. I can beat them.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  klicka is back Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:06 pm

yes you are angel
klicka is back
klicka is back

Back to top Go down

Post  klicka is back Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:46 pm

The_Death_Angel wrote:Yeah i heard of the bashing you guys received. We need to do something we are getting humiliated on this game. We need tactics. Hey jackmove did u really need N.R? How was it? Why did u leave? Setup some friendlys against them.

yeh you got a good point angel cuz "why did he leave n.r" one day before the tournament ???? hmmmm its quite interesting.... maybe he realised that he fukt up or maybe its that he wasnt even gonna get a go in the line up.. and maybe he didnt like taking orders from that wanka ruthless spartan... i dunno ive heard a few things in the past few days from a few sources oh well .. maybe il change 3 clans in one week too.. Laughing Rolling Eyes
klicka is back
klicka is back

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:20 pm

@ angel : kickboxer

@ Klicka ur a funny cunt man, is that what happened cause Jackmove told me he left cause of OG'z pressure, fuck that Spartan cunt nobody puts Jackmove in the corner.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackmove Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:05 am

klicka is back wrote:
The_Death_Angel wrote:Yeah i heard of the bashing you guys received. We need to do something we are getting humiliated on this game. We need tactics. Hey jackmove did u really need N.R? How was it? Why did u leave? Setup some friendlys against them.

yeh you got a good point angel cuz "why did he leave n.r" one day before the tournament ???? hmmmm its quite interesting.... maybe he realised that he fukt up or maybe its that he wasnt even gonna get a go in the line up.. and maybe he didnt like taking orders from that wanka ruthless spartan... i dunno ive heard a few things in the past few days from a few sources oh well .. maybe il change 3 clans in one week too.. Laughing Rolling Eyes

Firstly i left N.R coz you are having a bitch i come back and nothing much has changed, dont no why i thought i would have coz you are mr E after all.

Taking orders hahahaha they where that organised when we would play they would be talking bout what the go is on the weekend or play with no mics at all bit hard to give an order when all mics are turned off.

you have heard a few things aye. Last time i saw your friendslist it was consisting of pre pubes kindigarden cod players average age 12 and thats only coz you have the boys online. So dont beleive everything you hear.

Oh and after i won the grandfinal Spartan the so called fuckwit who has played with me for a month congratualted me for winning did you?

Mate you can call me what ever you like as i really dont give a fuck
Jackmove
Jackmove

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:54 am

It's good 2 see everybody back on ur website, but not under these circumstances.
Having said that hopfuly u guys resolve ur differences and remain on this site under humble and presentable situations.

This site thrives on good sportsman like behaviour and here at the OG'z we try 2 nurture and make sure everyone has a pleasant visit.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  klicka is back Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:53 am

yeh you left n.r coz i was having a bitch... little do you know that i coudlnt give a fuk on wot you do.. i had the shits coz you left gsrd with all the responsibilities in runnnin a clan.. and you ran away like the lil bitch that u are.. i can go on for ages on this topic coz i got all the time in the world.. yeh you reckon you guys had ur mics off huh lying cunt when i jumped in that lobby with apxs account i clearly heard those gronks on ur team abusing apx3 and you simply sat there like a lil bitch puppet and did nothin about it.. oh let me guess you didnt hear it oh ok well i told you after i spoke to you .. you could of done somethin about it then... yeh at least my friends list doesnt have every enemy on there that has racially abused our clan.. thats how much of a stupid fuk you are that you keep all the haters on ur friends list.. just reminded me like when i jumped in a lobby in cod 5 and u were partied up with all the epic boys including briantology.. you didnt see me coz i was on a fake account.. you slipped up once again...oh and by the way i did congratulate you on ur win in fifa you dumb cunt ur jus too fried of ur brains to even remember.. coz evry time you beat someone whether it be in cod or fifa you call me up first and bragg how you smashed certain ppl.. i know you coudnt give a fuk you actually neva have thats the sort of person you are.. you only care about urself and urself only.. when you snap out of this fairytale bullshit your goin through and you wanna be a man and admit ur fukups you can try and apologise to me and the boys thats a good start.. its about time you grew the fuk up and realised ur not gods gift to cod.. anyway as long as you keep gettin smart in gonna retaliate..
klicka is back
klicka is back

Back to top Go down

Post  klicka is back Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:58 am

death it craves wrote:It's good 2 see everybody back on ur website, but not under these circumstances.
Having said that hopfuly u guys resolve ur differences and remain on this site under humble and presentable situations.

This site thrives on good sportsman like behaviour and here at the OG'z we try 2 nurture and make sure everyone has a pleasant visit.

mr rimsta im quite impressesd with the use of ur vocabulary in this post Very Happy i also think im a great sportsman.. in certain situations i like to shut mutha fukas down that step out of line.. Mad here at the OGz we will not tolerate random acts of clan hopping... Laughing
klicka is back
klicka is back

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:34 am

Lol ur the funniest cunt Klicka.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  klicka is back Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:17 am

death it craves wrote:Lol ur the funniest cunt Klicka.

evry father should b like rimsta.. can u push me on the swings too..lol
klicka is back
klicka is back

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:52 pm

Lol ur otta control, I try 2 be a good father they love the swings, I can push u if u want but we have 2 find a nice discreet park and then I'll show u.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  klicka is back Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:03 am

death it craves wrote:Lol ur otta control, I try 2 be a good father they love the swings, I can push u if u want but we have 2 find a nice discreet park and then I'll show u.

no worries dad if i be a good boy can you take me to eat garlic chicken...lol... and then sweets down the road.. mr rimsta im counting on you to organise a picnic or a day at the beach like we discusssed...
klicka is back
klicka is back

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:04 am

No probs, I heard curl curl has crazy waves so we'll be there
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackmove Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:35 pm

i wonder who told you that??
Jackmove
Jackmove

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:00 am

U my friend know ur beachs, might come down on a weekend and can u plan 4 some girls 2 come So they can put sunscreen on my back I'm over prosecutor doing it, I can't handle his rough plumber hands on me anymore, I call him sandpaper willy.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackmove Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:12 am

lol yes i can and maybe if this weekend is good weather we should go down....thoughts
Jackmove
Jackmove

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:19 am

Sure thing dude
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content