OG'z OFFICIAL CLAN HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BT is here!

+5
apx3
death it craves
GSRD3301
The_Death_Angel
Briantology
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BT is here! Empty BT is here!

Post  Briantology Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:11 pm

Hey boys, long time no see in pub games... but we did used to have alot of fun running into eachother.

Just came on here to congratulate you guys on the new forum. Everything looks nice and neat.

A little bit about myself since i've seen alot of you guys but don't really know you.

Where i live: Liverpool area
Interests: Music, footy, Mrs, Medicine, kicking back playing some PS3.

It's been a while since our crazy rivalry started up, but yeah going into MW2 looks like it's gonna be COD5 clans coming up against all these COD4 clans we've never met before. Hopefully our clans can dominate the S&D servers once again and we can see eachother a bit differently than in the past because of all the new people we'll have to put up with.

Anyway it was pretty cool seeing ur lineup for the first time since nobody ever showed it before. I'll hang around every now and then, any of you guys are welcome to visit our site as well www.EPiChq.freeforums.org

Briantology

Back to top Go down

BT is here! Empty Re: BT is here!

Post  The_Death_Angel Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:44 pm

Yeah we're coming into MW2 with a new attitude and just wana have some fun on there. Its going to be different and kinda new with the merging of W@W and MW so things will be interesting. Its going to be W@W clans VS MW calns for a while i think so we have to be very competitive to start to show we dont fuck around.

Lets hope both our clans can stay h8 free for MW2. Some of your guys can be real pricks but most are ok but it works both ways i guess. I'll cya on MW2.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  GSRD3301 Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:59 am

Greetings & Welcome to OGzHQ BT

yeah man, we'll let the shooting do the talking on MW2.

and I'd rather cooperate with WaW clans like EPiC anyday before siding with those filthy CoD4 mother fuckers.

apx3 probably still wants to kill you though. lol
GSRD3301
GSRD3301
Admin

https://ogzhq.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Briantology Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:22 am

im just a sad fat cunt who loves to cause trouble online cause im bored and have nothing else to do, i get no pussy and i definatley have no money to go out so playstations my life. the whole time all i have ever wanted was for my shitty lil clan epic to be like the OG'z cause u guys are the best clan by far in COD. if i could i would lick apx3s asshole clean just like my whore mum did. i just want to apologise for being a cunt to all u OG'z. its not my fault i was born a sad lil gronk just blame my slut mum for that.

Briantology

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:38 am

The beef you have with apx3 doesnt corncern me or any of the other members unless they have beef with you.

I think we would be playing other modes if we are to join season 1 or else we will get smashed more than we already will. The thing is we dont play HQ or CTF or any other games as much as SnD so we lack alot of experience in those modes. Hopefully well learn the ropes rather quickly.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:03 am

yeh like da angel said we need 2 expand our mode exp 4 sure, we r so 1 dimensional its funny
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:17 am

I reckon since well have like 3 parties going at once, we should have 1 party on HQ, another on CTF and another on SnD or something
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  apx3 Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:54 am

lol look at this sad lil cunt brianCOCKology who is pretending to come on here and be cool but really all this lil worm weasel is doing is snooping around and seeing if theres anything he can copy from us. this cunt s just a snoopy lil gronk and i see threw u everytime bitch. some of my boys might have forgotton about how dirty u epic cunts really are but a true OG will never so fuk ur mum and u and ur sad cunt clan cause we will never be cool with u girls. i dont forgive or forget so fuk off u sad lil cunt.

ps. besides lukeandtiger and a couple of others the rest of epic(extreme pussy in clan) can suck my fat cock and uz arent welcome here. Basketball

pss. do i have to remind everyone how dirty and snake these epic fuks have been towards to OG'z, i know a few of them are good but most of these cocksukers are snakes. they are the ones that started all this racist shit and all the beef with us, not the other way around.

psss. i rather be cool with the cod4 clans than most of the cod5 clans cause they are all lil wormy cunts and hated us from the get go. what the fucks wrong with u vatos i think yal turned all soft on me shiiiittttttttt.

apx3

Back to top Go down

Post  GSRD3301 Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:07 am

the champ is here, the champ is here.

king

P.S. I'm wiping the slate clean for MW2, but I'm sure the Slate will be dirty within a week.

VL hommes.
GSRD3301
GSRD3301
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  klicka Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:34 pm

i say fuk this lil worm brian he thinks all is forgotten .. yeh nah revenge is a mutha fucka... that lil bitch wants peace he can suk me off... i dunno abour you boys but i dont want a truce he can stick it..
klicka
klicka

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:00 pm

Yeah i wasnt there when shit went down so i wouldnt remember why u hated him in the first place. Yeah lukeandtiger is a sick cunt we party up all the time but besides him and i dont associate with anyone from epic.

U can have beef with this weasel all you want and like GSRD said "We are wiping the slate clean". So i got no beef with no1 anymore from when MW2 comes out but that doesnt mean im going to be their friends. It means just no beef and stay away with no h8. Thats just me but if all you guys wana keep hating the same cunts then go 4 it. im done with that shit. Im sick of fighting with people i dont even know ffs.

Seeyas on friday!
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  GSRD3301 Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:20 pm

can we please go to Al Aseel to eat.

I want toom and kebah nayeh.
GSRD3301
GSRD3301
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  klicka Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:52 pm

GSRD3301 wrote:can we please go to Al Aseel to eat.

I want toom and kebah nayeh.

g star u sic cunt i luv that place...
klicka
klicka

Back to top Go down

Post  klicka Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:02 pm

The_Death_Angel wrote:Yeah i wasnt there when shit went down so i wouldnt remember why u hated him in the first place. Yeah lukeandtiger is a sick cunt we party up all the time but besides him and i dont associate with anyone from epic.

U can have beef with this weasel all you want and like GSRD said "We are wiping the slate clean". So i got no beef with no1 anymore from when MW2 comes out but that doesnt mean im going to be their friends. It means just no beef and stay away with no h8. Thats just me but if all you guys wana keep hating the same cunts then go 4 it. im done with that shit. Im sick of fighting with people i dont even know ffs.

Seeyas on friday!

yeh ur right angel but if this cock is gonna com on our site tryin to show boat and talk shit about about apx fuk him then ... i got ma boys backs no mattter wot the situation is .. il neva forget all the shit he said about us on cc and how he cheated in the clan war.. his a piece of shit and will neva get my respect.. now his trying to squash the beef coz he knows that were bigger and betta and he fears us... he knows that we get more respect than his bitch ass will eva get..
but yeh we should go to al aseel im down but i think we have to book it...
klicka
klicka

Back to top Go down

Post  GSRD3301 Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:07 pm

Spread the word and I'll book it some time tomorrow,

but I need numbers.

So far I know me, jackmove, ap, klick, angel, pros, rims for sure, but who else?
GSRD3301
GSRD3301
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  klicka Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:13 pm

i think ali is down too... jimboxx big k bring iit ??????
klicka
klicka

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:21 pm

Man im guna miss it but cause ill be there at 10pm or so. You probably would have eaten by then. Far out! Fuck u GSRD you probably did that shot on purpose cause u knew i was coming late. You beta save me some kebah or something.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Briantology Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:50 am

apx3 wrote:lol look at this sad lil cunt brianCOCKology who is pretending to come on here and be cool but really all this lil worm weasel is doing is snooping around and seeing if theres anything he can copy from us. this cunt s just a snoopy lil gronk and i see threw u everytime bitch. some of my boys might have forgotton about how dirty u epic cunts really are but a true OG will never so fuk ur mum and u and ur sad cunt clan cause we will never be cool with u girls. i dont forgive or forget so fuk off u sad lil cunt.

ps. besides lukeandtiger and a couple of others the rest of epic(extreme pussy in clan) can suck my fat cock and uz arent welcome here. Basketball

pss. do i have to remind everyone how dirty and snake these epic fuks have been towards to OG'z, i know a few of them are good but most of these cocksukers are snakes. they are the ones that started all this racist shit and all the beef with us, not the other way around.

psss. i rather be cool with the cod4 clans than most of the cod5 clans cause they are all lil wormy cunts and hated us from the get go. what the fucks wrong with u vatos i think yal turned all soft on me shiiiittttttttt.

You have 1 post on your own clans website, and it's directed at me. Do you know how wierd that is?

ANYWAY, im pretty sure my clan has had a site since before we ever met you guys, i came on here to compliment the site GSRD has made.

Apx3, everything that happend in the past might be long gone and forgotten to everyone, i know what happend, and so do you, i don't care if you hate me, i'll be looking for you on the servers with my boys, and im sure i'll find you. The fact that i won't be talking shit is different from the fact that things will still be as competitive as ever. You may want to settle things by yelling on ur headset, i rather settle things in the scoreline after a match. Like i said before, both our clans like to keep scores and that's a reason why we wouldn't be able to have "friendly" private games.

Briantology

Back to top Go down

Post  Parkway Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:04 am

Ha, boys.

Parkway

Back to top Go down

Post  GSRD3301 Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:13 am

Parkway wrote:Ha, boys.

you n that fukin blue font Park lol
GSRD3301
GSRD3301
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackmove Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:18 am

why do you keep getting credit for the web site and not a mention bout me Sad
Jackmove
Jackmove

Back to top Go down

Post  GSRD3301 Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:23 am

Jackmove wrote:why do you keep getting credit for the web site and not a mention bout me Sad

lol you are getting credit.

I took the initiative to create, you just did the easy shit you mofo, I'm going to beat you up tomorrow night.

lol
GSRD3301
GSRD3301
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:50 am

Hes a slack cunt a n a piece of shit that doesnt share the love. Thats one of the 21 reasons y i h8 him
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  GSRD3301 Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:53 am

The_Death_Angel wrote:Hes a slack cunt a n a piece of shit that doesnt share the love. Thats one of the 21 reasons y i h8 him
I'm a slack cunt, that's why I just booked dinner late so you can come you whore.

lol
GSRD3301
GSRD3301
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:56 am

GSRD3301 wrote:
The_Death_Angel wrote:Hes a slack cunt a n a piece of shit that doesnt share the love. Thats one of the 21 reasons y i h8 him
I'm a slack cunt, that's why I just booked dinner late so you can come you whore.

lol

You didnt let me finish dick fuc! Theres 21 reasons y i h8 u but did i mention the reasons y i love ya??? No i didnt did i buck tooth! The thing is theres only 14 and 6 of them relate to u being able to host. What a Face

Last edited by The_Death_Angel on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : GSRD pissed me off so i made the 7 a 6)
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum