OG'z OFFICIAL CLAN HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BT is here!

+5
apx3
death it craves
GSRD3301
The_Death_Angel
Briantology
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BT is here! - Page 2 Empty Re: BT is here!

Post  AnthonyCodianni Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:34 am

Wow Briantology got a pretty bad serving by apx3, by the way what did Briantology actually do he must of pissed apx of pretty bad
Also I like to add in that GRSD and Jackmove have done up a great site I don't even know how to make websites like this ?
AnthonyCodianni
AnthonyCodianni

Back to top Go down

Post  klicka Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:57 am

brian the worm wrote= You have 1 post on your own clans website, and it's directed at me. Do you know how wierd that is?

ANYWAY, im pretty sure my clan has had a site since before we ever met you guys, i came on here to compliment the site GSRD has made.

Apx3, everything that happend in the past might be long gone and forgotten to everyone, i know what happend, and so do you, i don't care if you hate me, i'll be looking for you on the servers with my boys, and im sure i'll find you. The fact that i won't be talking shit is different from the fact that things will still be as competitive as ever. You may want to settle things by yelling on ur headset, i rather settle things in the scoreline after a match. Like i said before, both our clans like to keep scores and that's a reason why we wouldn't be able to have "friendly" private games..

you fukn lil worm dint matter if apx made 1 post or 100 posts he dont need to do shit... at the end of the day if it wernt for him none of us would be here.. hes the founder and the leader.. good luck to you and ur fake ass clan ur all a bunch of maggots... there must be a reason why all of the boys from syco hate you its coz ur a slimy cock suker.. you didnt come on here to compliment shit .. your jus doin some investigating like the snitch bitch that u are...
klicka
klicka

Back to top Go down

Post  apx3 Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:03 am

Briantology wrote:
apx3 wrote:lol look at this sad lil cunt brianCOCKology who is pretending to come on here and be cool but really all this lil worm weasel is doing is snooping around and seeing if theres anything he can copy from us. this cunt s just a snoopy lil gronk and i see threw u everytime bitch. some of my boys might have forgotton about how dirty u epic cunts really are but a true OG will never so fuk ur mum and u and ur sad cunt clan cause we will never be cool with u girls. i dont forgive or forget so fuk off u sad lil cunt.

ps. besides lukeandtiger and a couple of others the rest of epic(extreme pussy in clan) can suck my fat cock and uz arent welcome here. Basketball

pss. do i have to remind everyone how dirty and snake these epic fuks have been towards to OG'z, i know a few of them are good but most of these cocksukers are snakes. they are the ones that started all this racist shit and all the beef with us, not the other way around.

psss. i rather be cool with the cod4 clans than most of the cod5 clans cause they are all lil wormy cunts and hated us from the get go. what the fucks wrong with u vatos i think yal turned all soft on me shiiiittttttttt.

You have 1 post on your own clans website, and it's directed at me. Do you know how wierd that is?

ANYWAY, im pretty sure my clan has had a site since before we ever met you guys, i came on here to compliment the site GSRD has made.

Apx3, everything that happend in the past might be long gone and forgotten to everyone, i know what happend, and so do you, i don't care if you hate me, i'll be looking for you on the servers with my boys, and im sure i'll find you. The fact that i won't be talking shit is different from the fact that things will still be as competitive as ever. You may want to settle things by yelling on ur headset, i rather settle things in the scoreline after a match. Like i said before, both our clans like to keep scores and that's a reason why we wouldn't be able to have "friendly" private games.

lmfao listen to this meazly lil cunt talking shit and running his mouth. do u even believe the rubbish that comes out of that dick sucking mouth of yours. mate no one gives a fuck about what u have to say better yet every one in the community talks shit about u and disrespects u, lol ur own click talks shit behind ur back so what does that say. ur a chump and ur clan sux, ur too scared to vs us in C war ur too scared to meet up in real life so what next. fuck the competition bitch cause we all know u cheat and worm ur way to the top thats the only way for u busters to even get recognition. plus u talk about showing results in the score line but the funny thing is that u cunts get owned private or tourny so whatever u reckon sweety. me and my boys show results, we didnt even practice or train and we jumped in that fake tourny and slammed every clan in our pool fair and square. but u monkeys who take the game way to serious barley played a game and won points by claiming forfeits to get to the semis. lol now what kind of sad shit is that u gronk tell me wheres the results in that. id rather die like a man than get around on my knees sucking cock all my fukn life. face it chump ur a gronk and ur full of shit. ur not a gentle man ur just a lil weazle who lies and cheats to get what he wants. oh by the way we dont have beef with the majority of the community anymore but im gonna still make sure me and u always have beef because im gonna fuck ur whore mum till the day u die u lil cum junkie son of a bitch.

ps. since im a moderator and admin too now ur punk ass is offically banned from this website bitch cause ur bitch ass aint welcome here. oh by the way if u think that ul just make a new name and register here again then think again cause i got time all day and il just keep banning and banning. comprendeh u pinche cavron, puta de madre u sad lil maricon cheers

apx3

Back to top Go down

Post  klicka Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:33 pm

ahahahaha apx cuz ma niga funnnyest shit ive read.. this puto muricons ass just got gang raped OG STYLE....
klicka
klicka

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:29 pm

he ripped him with that last sentence!!!

what did it mean again?
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:45 pm

Let me guess let me guess...

I reckon it mean " So go eat shit u taco eating scum mother fucker"

Yeah am i right am i right???
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:16 am

spot on ma nigga.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum