OG'z OFFICIAL CLAN HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good to see the OG'z boys back together.

+4
death it craves
The_Death_Angel
Melmo_Jenkins
GSRD3301
8 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Good to see the OG'z boys back together. - Page 5 Empty Re: Good to see the OG'z boys back together.

Post  Melmo_Jenkins Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:13 am

haha do you stand screaming "BOOOOOMMMM HEAADDSSHOTTT!!"

ily
Melmo_Jenkins
Melmo_Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Good to see the OG'z boys back together. - Page 5 Empty Re: Good to see the OG'z boys back together.

Post  The_Death_Angel Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:29 am

Howd u know? U must of witnessed one of the many ay. Wheres Mark i wana hear what he has to say for himself.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:13 am

Well Gsrd is really keen on mag, wonder y he loves it so much what has he witnessed that u haven't?
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  Melmo_Jenkins Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:24 am

He mad a new account so that he can play with a diffrent faction
Melmo_Jenkins
Melmo_Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:31 am

Yeah he told me. I actually saw it on 6A he was telling the boys about his new account n to add him. Its a crap game i'll let u borrow it craves n u can judge it for yourself...
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  GSRD3301 Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:03 am

Boys, I created a new account to try out Raven but it's shit and I just use my normal account now with the SVER faction, honestly once you get used to it, it is very fun especially when you start levelling up and unlock the items and skills which you want to pick, it's definitely a challenge and very differnt much much more skillful then COD.

I really wish a few of the OG boys would give it a proper go cos if we partied up it would be sick, I'll still be on COD but I just want to level up to unlock the AntiTank sniper on MAG, I'll probs be back after this week. I still love you all. LOL
GSRD3301
GSRD3301
Admin

https://ogzhq.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:01 am

Well I haven't bought it from the bad reviews I got from about 7 boys so I just don't know what's going on, I'll borrow it from angel and test it out myself but it's just natural instinct 2 compare it 2 cod, if we didn't have cod everyone would love mag and not call it "whack"
love u 2 Gsrd I like partying up with u hopfully on mag if I like it.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:02 am

Yeeeeeeaaaaahhhhh I don't know. Very fuckn hard to decide u know...

Craves maybe when u finish work come past my place n pick it up. U won't like it I don't think. Like u said if CoD wasn't invented then damn ull love it but cause I'm comparing then it's complete rubbish. I'll give ya 3.6 mins on itn ull throw it in the garbage. If the makers of MAG had half a brain they would offer some good guns n attachments from the beginning so people actually like the game but starting from level 1 with crap guns n a stiff character it made me hate it.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Melmo_Jenkins Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:54 pm

Haha Good review angel

Ily
Melmo_Jenkins
Melmo_Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:49 pm

Thanks bud but it's all true.

Where were u mast night we had 3 massive sniper matches. 100 kills FTW half health no kill cam intervention no thermal no kill or death streaks it was epic u missed out. I realised I'm only ok sniping in rust. The long maps I'm shocking.

Where were u Melmo? U missed out
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Melmo_Jenkins Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:44 am

I passed out hell early I went to be at like 8 haha had a big weeK so far
Melmo_Jenkins
Melmo_Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:08 am

Thats no excuse MJ. What did u get up to?
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:08 pm

@ mely u go 2 school 4 FFS I used 2 sleep at 12 and get up at 8:30 that's more than enough

@ angel u reckon that's y Gsrd likes it so much cause he's stiff like the character and it reminds him alot like himself when he was a boy?
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  Melmo_Jenkins Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:38 pm

Yer yr 12 is he'll lame Sad

I ussualy go to bed about 2am, can't sleep so I watch a movie and then other one haha

plus Thursday I have rehursals from 3pm - 7pm and in like a month it goes to 8 and Sundays to,

I'll probly rent mag this weekend and try it out
Melmo_Jenkins
Melmo_Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:13 am

Maybe cause he's still like that? Melmo do u do drama for yr 12?
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Melmo_Jenkins Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:01 am

i did but i left because i got a spare subject now cause im doing a TAFE course, but im in the school play Very Happy
Melmo_Jenkins
Melmo_Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:58 am

U actually volunteered? Thats slightly sad. Why would u waste ur time after school hours for something like that unless ur going to be the next Russel Crowe
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Melmo_Jenkins Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:07 pm

well im backstage, i like doing that stuff, plus i could use the references for my uni next year that im hopefully going to in byron,
Melmo_Jenkins
Melmo_Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Post  klicka Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:13 pm

played mag and reckon its wack... was at apx's last week tryin it out didnt like the respawn delay and the slow movement of the player... also the shooting is wack.. all in all cod rules... been sniping heaps lately and loving it its mad fun apx has trained me a fair bit you could say wen i go over its master and apprentice..lol..
klicka
klicka

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:00 am

@ Melmo that's pretty smart that ur thinking ahead even though u'd probably be playing CoD rather than being back stage @ an Aladin play or maybe it's thr other way around? I'm confused.

@ Klicka yeah it's completely crap but u get that. I noticed uve been practicing u tear shit up in PMs. We should play 1 v 1 we need to practice I'm trying to snipe as well.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:14 am

Yeah klicka is into sniping and not bad 4 a beginner, maybe he'll b like me one day
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:20 pm

Like you? or do u mean like mike? Klicka isnt bad at all he pulls of some good shots.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Melmo_Jenkins Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:58 am

whos mike?
Melmo_Jenkins
Melmo_Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:26 am

i just wanna be like mike
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:43 am

Try and keep up mely there talking about Micheal Jackson geez
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next