OG'z OFFICIAL CLAN HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good to see the OG'z boys back together.

+4
death it craves
The_Death_Angel
Melmo_Jenkins
GSRD3301
8 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Good to see the OG'z boys back together. - Page 2 Empty Re: Good to see the OG'z boys back together.

Post  The_Death_Angel Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:07 am

K GSR because ur from the area I'll charge u $20. I only charged him 60 because he lives in the brook n I had to download the patch 3 times while trying to do the hack. Big pond's expensive n u know this.

That's one Fucked up imagination mark I don't know where u come up with shit like that. What does an angel got to do with craving death?
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Good to see the OG'z boys back together. - Page 2 Empty Re: Good to see the OG'z boys back together.

Post  death it craves Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:53 am

Cause he knows I secretly dispize u.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:37 am

Really. GSRD call me. We need to have a private discussion.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:07 am

lol i was pretty tired. 5 in the morning wake ups is killing me.
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:10 am

yeah i noticed by ur post time... thats machine stuff... Im prestige glitching for jackmove and GSRD tonight. If u guys wana do it let me know.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:12 pm

But I've already done it.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  Melmo_Jenkins Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:40 pm

And I don't wanna do it Smile Ima get there liget
Melmo_Jenkins
Melmo_Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:23 am

Melmo a few weeks ago I was jus like u makin fun of the hackers. I wanted to do it legit as well till I started calculating if I'd get there n complete all challengers titles n badges before the next game comes out n there was a massive problem. I noticed by the time I finish it will be October so it wouldn't work n I wouldn't be able to enjoy my AK so fuck it I did it n I've never felt better.

One day Melmo ull call me n ask for me to hack urs. Just a warning the prices go up due to inflation of the economy. Just a warning. Let me know.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:53 am

Must admit I'm a convert as well, i just wanted ten classes, is that 2 much 2 ask? I mean what do I pay my taxes for?
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:28 am

If it didn't take so damn long n another COD game being released soon then I would do it legit. I just wana enjoy the game now which will take full affect once I unlock the beloved AK47
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:30 am

Yeah everybody uses It, I don't blame ppl 4 not prestiging anymore if it was unlocked midway through then it would be a different story 4 many.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:17 am

I cant flippn' wait. Thats the only reason GSR Gronk hasnt hacked his acc yet. What a pussy a...
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:45 pm

Can u blame him, it's a good gun 2 have.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  Melmo_Jenkins Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:04 pm

Haha nope Smile no hacks for melmo
Melmo_Jenkins
Melmo_Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:13 am

You wimp. Its not a hack. Its an updrage n a time saver. Trust me doing the "glitch" will make ur eyes less squarish n ur mum alot happier with you.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:08 pm

Amen 2 that my brother, my mums dancing 2 the tune of "we come from a land down under" I think HIM sing it
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:45 pm

Hows queensy? Any sign of Melmo?? I dont think HIM sing that. Its been ripped off havent u heard the lastest?
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:41 am

Yes I have that's y I bought it up lol, no sign of melmo yet but I'm still looking I'll let u know how I go
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:49 am

try looking at the hard core areas ul prob find him there.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:54 pm

There is an area where they all dress in black and put white foundation maybe he's there, I'll ask around.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:14 am

These are the reasons why i dont make my down south to a hole called Melbourne. Buncha retards
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:06 am

A bit off topic... but yes. Shocked
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  Melmo_Jenkins Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:09 am

lol good luck finding me, im like wally, i was thinking of making my own books, "where's melmo?"
Melmo_Jenkins
Melmo_Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:08 am

Hey that sounds funny it's got a ring 2 it though "where's melmo?" I like it.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  klicka Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:27 am

as my comment has stated angel is da man ... hes the hack king for hacking my account... ah so many classes to choose from now.. p.s i think if melmo decides to come down he might get scared from the likes of apx myself and westsideap...lol.. so the best solution is that gsrd and jackmove should pick him up first mostly more jack coz he looks normal...lol.. g star still is a lunatic....lol..
klicka
klicka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next