OG'z OFFICIAL CLAN HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which assault rifle do you guys think is the best and why????

+3
death it craves
MarkC83
klicka is back
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

which assault rifle do you guys think is the best and why???? Empty which assault rifle do you guys think is the best and why????

Post  klicka is back Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:30 am

wots up guys just curious on everyones thoughts on which assault rifle they think is the best and why... personally ive been using the ak47 ive got it on like 3 of my classes its very strong and you dont really need stopping power... the only downfall is that its not that accurate from distance.. if im keeping distance e.g camping lol i like the acr its very accurate with fuk all recoil.. Very Happy
klicka is back
klicka is back

Back to top Go down

which assault rifle do you guys think is the best and why???? Empty Re: which assault rifle do you guys think is the best and why????

Post  MarkC83 Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:10 am

AK from long distance is good aslong as you dont hold the trigger down and its an animal up close.

M16 is awesome and the best for larger stages especially if your not doing well with the sniper. i find i get frustrated with it pretty easily though

ACR/M4/TAR i think are very similar and good to use with bugger all recoil.

All depends on my mood. LOL Probably AK and ACR for me. ACR is normally when im not playing the best. Sad
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

which assault rifle do you guys think is the best and why???? Empty Re: which assault rifle do you guys think is the best and why????

Post  death it craves Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:31 am

I'd probably use the ak more if u could unlock it earlier but it would be the new mp40 ifu could unlock it earlier but I've been using the m16 alot but like mark said VERY fustrating.

The scar is good but I find the m4 and the acr not much of a challenge very easy 2 kill ppl.

I used 2 use the tar 21 but got bored of it, I love the mp5k but rubbish on long distance, so there u go anyone wondering y I play so well there's ur answer and mark, for gods sake pit away the rpg 4 everybodys sake.

Happy holidays 2 all.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:30 am

I love using the Ak but i can only use it when im Lv70 and that doesnt last long but fuck its animal. I love the ACR very accurate but gets boring its too easy to use no recoil. The FAL with red dot and silencer in SnD is the best if your a camper. You'll get over 10 kills everygame easy but yet again is boring playing style for me.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:27 am

It suits codzaas playing style lol where is that guy?
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:48 am

As soon as you say something bad about codza he jumps straight on and retaliates. Its like the thing whispering in his ear gives him the heads up as soon as it happens so dont worry bud he will be here soon. Murphys law!
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  codzaa Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:04 am

IIII'mmmmmmm hereeeeeeeeeee drunken
codzaa
codzaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadistic Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:36 am

Those guns are for noobs.

I use usp without tac knife.

Sadistic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadistic_Freak Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:37 am

Whoops didn't log in.
Sadistic_Freak
Sadistic_Freak

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:45 am

LOL.. That tac knife is hectic, i havent got it unlocked but i am going to start on it. I picked it up during a CW last night sub base demo and stabbed 5 people in a row really easily . Thats my new years resolution!
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:22 am

Mine is sniping, I'm so into it now
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:51 am

Yeah i noticed. You know when we were playing B2k* last night and we were playing SnD in Quarry, i think u sniped a guy and i was dead and when u killed him he said 'far out that death it craves, hes hard scoping.' i asked him what he meant n he was like he doesnt quick scope. Its like hard scoping is a crime these days.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:22 pm

Lol, what's hard scoping? Is it when u aim 4 ages? I'm not that good anyway but I must admit pee shooters r a crime against ur own boys.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:17 pm

Yeah if u take more than a second after you aim to shoot thats pretty much hard scoping. Have the snipers in this game got a whole lot better and more of them or is it just me?

Noob tubing ur own boys is more than just a crime. You should be punished for that shit. 1 week ban from the PS3. LOL
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Melmo_Jenkins Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:41 am

lol shit, id be banned for about 2 years, i love noob tubing in puplic games
Melmo_Jenkins
Melmo_Jenkins

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:08 am

Noob tube all u want in public games just not against ur own clan it's not nice. There's a reason y it's banned in CWs.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:27 pm

Sentry guns r banned 2? But know what ur talking about brother
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:21 am

Yeah but sentry gun is part of a KS it's different cause u gotta work for a sentry gun but noob tubes on the other hand r BS u have them all the time n if u have scavenger or one man army u got unlimited bullets.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Death_rw Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:56 am

oh shit wats up nigga not a bad website chck out thats wat u call a website

Death_rw

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:51 am

Why dont u make a proper account rather than just being a guest?
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  klicka is back Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:23 pm

i agree wit angel noob tubing against ur own boys is fukt.. i cant stand it .. i dnt even like versing my own boys let alone noob tubing... yeh i got the tac knife on my m9 its crazy man especially in small maps like scrapyard... thanks to sidsta doin a cage match wit him to get my knnife... my next mission is i want my extended clip for my ak thats gonna own got like 20 more fmj kills left...
klicka is back
klicka is back

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:38 pm

I'll have cage matches with u Klicka.
But I have 2 be Batista, I'll kick ur ass man
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:08 am

Man I never thought of that. I wish I did the prestige glitch. That ak would have been with me forever. I played a CW for B2k* last night n I swear the other team WDK~ all had prestige 10 with ak47s. They didn't rape us but they did beat us due to those AKs. I hope someone cracks another glitch for prestige 10.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:29 am

You'll regret it, trust me just ask mark.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:04 am

regret it? no way, cant be bothered doing it properly. If i wanted to id just go back to the mark account. Mind you id probably be prestige 4 nearly 5 by now. If i done it properly i would stop on prestige 9.
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next