OG'z OFFICIAL CLAN HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which assault rifle do you guys think is the best and why????

+3
death it craves
MarkC83
klicka is back
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

which assault rifle do you guys think is the best and why???? - Page 3 Empty Re: which assault rifle do you guys think is the best and why????

Post  The_Death_Angel Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:08 am

U slipped? Are you ok? Is the computer ok?
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

which assault rifle do you guys think is the best and why???? - Page 3 Empty Re: which assault rifle do you guys think is the best and why????

Post  death it craves Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:53 am

Marks fine angel, marks fine.. Where r u.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:52 am

@ craves thats from Terminator 2

@ Mark i tried to do the hack but it still didnt work. I know how to make the files change from US to AUS but when u load them it says the files are corrupted. Fuck this shit man. All i need is the hsx9's files and ill be confident it ill work not some other shmucks files.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:17 am

i know there is a u tube vid with hsx9's link. But wouldnt have the foggiest which one it was.
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:21 am

MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:35 am

or this one might be a bit more helpful....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-M43TyPtwk
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:25 pm

Thanks that should work. Ill give it a try tomorrow after work. prestige 9 here i come
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:15 am

Don't forget about me young man, and thanks mark for ur generous hospitality.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:57 am

anything for my fellow brothers Cool
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:56 pm

I think I wanna do 9 aswell
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:51 pm

I tried doing it again last night but it didn't work again. An hour after later while eating dinner I got a 'ahhh I just figured it out moment'. When converting the files from US to AUS I was doing it backwards. Instead of getting hsx9s MP_DATA file and swapping it my one but rather I was doing it the other way round and it wasn't recognizing the file. The MP_DATA part is the most important thing n was wasn't even using his one. The only thing is it takes ages to setup n have another go so ill probably just try it again today. I like the prestige 7 badge but it won't give me enough custom classes and going to 10th prestige looks too noobish (sorry Mark) so I'll stay on 9 with 9 custom classes n the badge looks second best so that's cool. You gotta amke some sacrifices every now n then in life. Right guys?
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:18 am

yea i asked boogie for 9th prestige but he put me on tenth Sad thats why for a second i thought of gettin on the mark account and doing that to 9th, but meh cant be bothered!
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:44 am

I swear its bullshit. I tried doing it just then and it didnt work. Mark help me fuckn already!!!
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:52 pm

lol by the time u figure it out you'll be on 9th anyway so let it go and play the game!!!
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:57 am

I was on sixaxis before and someone made a thread about the hack. I might hang around till i find out how its done. I hate this shit. Cant wait for that AK What a Face
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:11 am

Prestige 9 yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! I fuckn did it and im wrapped. Everyone telling me that its impossible to do n shit. Bullshit cuz i finally fuckn did it. K ill take $20 for whoever wants to do it. Any takers? Any prestige.....
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:54 am

I'll pay 4 that shit!!!
Well done, I was the only one that believed in u when no one else did, prestige 9 here we come
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:19 am

ahum.....
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:03 pm

Oh shit look who it is. Mr "Why dont u just give it up u cant do it".... Yeah ill do it for you but for you its double the price. You know the weirdest thing. I started on level one with all my perks that come unlocked they all pro. The guns that come unlocked have all the attachments i unlocked for them before i glitched it and all the challengers i did before i glitched are still there. Lovn' it!
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:36 pm

Yes!! Yes!! Told u it was worth it, I can't wait...umm when is this gonna happen 2 me?
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:45 pm

Yeah well do it today. I finish work @ about 4.30 so sometime after that. $40 here we come. I'm guna try going down a few prestiges I like the prestige 7 badge n if it gives me all my custom classes then I'll stay on it. U know what's strange as well? I'm on prestige 9 but I have 10 custom classes.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:55 pm

This is getting better by the day,I'm going 2 prestige ten just in case I stay on 9 and finish all my challenges then someone comes over and "accidentlly" prestiges 4 me then Ill be very cranky.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:35 am

Do u think?

Yeah prestige 10 reminds me of a hore these days. Way too many people have it. You know wat I noticed as well, all my perks that I unlocked pro on are still pro and all weapon attachments n camos r still there. F'n lovn' it.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:50 am

Woah! How goods that!!! It's annoying getting everything 2 pro it takes donkeys years.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:52 am

Well for an $10 I can get u the pro perks as well. For another $10 I can retain all weapon attachments. Do we have a deal?
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next