OG'z OFFICIAL CLAN HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which assault rifle do you guys think is the best and why????

+3
death it craves
MarkC83
klicka is back
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

which assault rifle do you guys think is the best and why???? - Page 2 Empty Re: which assault rifle do you guys think is the best and why????

Post  death it craves Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:24 am

Y prestige 9? Is the emblem nicer? I like doing it thr REAL way, it's better I'm not a hacker, if I was I'd hack into goverment computer files but I can't be bothered plus I don't wanna go jail anymore ( I promised mum)
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

which assault rifle do you guys think is the best and why???? - Page 2 Empty Re: which assault rifle do you guys think is the best and why????

Post  The_Death_Angel Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:26 am

Yeah but by the time I get to tenth prestige W@W 2 would be out and I wanted to unlock all the emblems n titles. I should of at least glitched it to prestige 5. That way I would of had time to get to 10th n still unlock titles.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:32 pm

Yeah that makes sense, I wish I did that but what scared me was that rumour but I guess prestige 5 looks legite so yeah I hope a new glitch comes out
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:55 pm

Even though im still ranking up it still get s boring u know. Sometimes i feel like playing W@W or MW1 for a change
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:54 am

No way, I'd rather rank up when I get a chance
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:37 am

Yeah but dnt u ever get restless n start muckin around n start slumping in ur chair n ur brain stops working? I get that after an hour of gaming.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:47 am

I asked boogieman if he could rank to 9 but he said he didnt know how too. Sad Theres also a way to still do the hack because someone just done it this week. Went from 5 to 10. He also said you can go back ranks but ive unlocked to much to go to 9 now.
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:05 am

No may! Im going to utube it n see what i find. That person that just prestiged this week do u have him on ur friends list? If so ask him how he did it..
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:19 am

ive got a message from him so i can get you his name later on. U tube has a new one on how to hack after patch but very hard to see what he's doing.
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:01 am

Ill give u my ACC details n do it for me
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:38 am

i dont know how to do it yet.... Ill keep an eye out for it and try it on my mark account to see if it works
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:17 am

U guys r nutbags buuut I'm in.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:36 am

I just tried doing it. It took ages but the hack files your supposed to download are US only. The first hack we did there were US files and UK files and for aus we downloaded UK files and they work for asia and south pacific but the new hack is US only. I dowloaded the PS3 proxy and put in the IP address and everything. How annoying man. Please if you see that guy make sure you ask him where he got the hack files from.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:41 pm

i dont get much time to search but i did read they used the UK files still they just found a loop hole to beat the patch. theres so much shit about it but trying to work out the right one and the new one that is after the patch. Mad
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:56 am

2 much headache, im out.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:05 am

Ive got it all figured out n i know how to bypass the patch but all i need is the files. The way it works is by using the same IP address as your computer by use of a wired connection and then the patch must be deleted and then the hack and it works. Im still searching for those files but no cigar.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:44 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tub7D5-vtcU&feature=related

all the u tube sites have a link going to the download section
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:27 am

Fuck the cigar, find the hack!!
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:25 am

but with the cigar you can look gangsta while hacking
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:11 am

lol true.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:24 am

Yeah mark i know its in the description but they are US only hacks. UK (which includes us) is the one we need.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:40 am

read the description the whole way, it has how to change the US file to suit countries outside the US...
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:06 am

This is getting beyond a joke.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:19 pm

Oh really Mark i didnt know that i dont read shit i assume i know it. k ill click on ur link n read further n c if i can get it done. Thanks champ. Prestige 10 here we come.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:01 pm

im the same. I probably slipped on the scroll button and feel flat on the computer screen and seen it.
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next