OG'z OFFICIAL CLAN HEADQUARTERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

which assault rifle do you guys think is the best and why????

+3
death it craves
MarkC83
klicka is back
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

which assault rifle do you guys think is the best and why???? - Page 4 Empty Re: which assault rifle do you guys think is the best and why????

Post  MarkC83 Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:23 am

hmmm that makes me want to change to prestige 9. I just dont wanna lose all my badges and emblems. As for cash, no cash here, just brotherly love. I love you
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

which assault rifle do you guys think is the best and why???? - Page 4 Empty Re: which assault rifle do you guys think is the best and why????

Post  The_Death_Angel Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:45 am

Mark its free for you dont worry.... And no u cant pay me in cans i have enough in my back yard... U wont lose ur badges i dont think n u still have 10 customs...
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:01 pm

Sounds like a win win situation mark but y do I have 2 pay?
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:33 pm

ok well im leaving my trust in you. Let me know when you can do it. Ill prob be on line tonight.
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:26 am

This paying business all depends on where u live. If it's an expensive area then it's more. GSRD is paying $20 he lives in Auburn. Mark it's free because SA is a hole so I'll try my best to make him feel better about that n he's got an awesome bike.

Mark PM me ur number n I'll let u know when I can do it but tonight should be fine. Wat time u finish work? Is it possible to prestige backwards though? Have u completed heaps of challengers though? I know that theystay but not sure about the ones that I can't see (the ones that are greyed out). If worst comes to worst I'll cage match ya n u can do them again.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:46 am

Angel did it 4 me last nite, but the 9th prestige badge is ugly 10th is even worse see what happens.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:50 am

You know what. I like 7 the best n it gives u 9 custom classes. That's alright I would live 10 but I will sacrifice 1 for a nicer badge. Wat do u think? What happens if u go to 10th and get the emblems and titles for 10th prestige and everything that comes with it and then go down to 7th. Do u think they will get taken off ya?
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:19 am

Only thing im worried about is challenges ive nearly completed, do i start them again or do i stay where im at? Say for e.g. ive got 8 EMP's and only need 2 more to finish.... hmmm if i have to start shit like that again ill just stay 10th
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:29 am

Ill let u know when i unlock some more challengers because they're greyed out atm so i cant really see.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:03 pm

U keep them, I needed 1 more heli 2 make it 50 and I got in 2nite.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:30 am

Yeah I can confirm u keep everything. I unlocked scavenger last night n it was pro right away. I also unlocked the SCAR n all my attachments I unlocked on it were still unlocked.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:46 am

There u have it mark now everybody stop writing in this thread we got 4 going at once continue this topic in the burn thread thank u.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:21 am

hi craves Twisted Evil
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:15 pm

Oh 4 gods sake mark can't u follow any rules please please type in the burn thread say hi 2 me there thank u
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:54 pm

miss you craves Wink
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:27 am

Ur a rule breaker Mark. U shouldn't do stuff to piss him off he's got the power to have u banned. I'm leaving this thread before I get fucked up.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:07 am

yeah baby, im bad.... bad to the bone.
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:31 am

U guys never learn mark 1 day ban, that might keep u away and also 2 think about what uve done.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:59 am

Sad
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Death_Angel Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:57 pm

Told ya Mark. U stuffed up buddy.
The_Death_Angel
The_Death_Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:43 pm

Angel u itching 4 a ban 2? Stop trolling and mark enjoy ur ban haha he can't MSG back cause he's banned.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  MarkC83 Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:23 pm

damn im spewing!
MarkC83
MarkC83

Back to top Go down

Post  death it craves Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:05 pm

Well mark, u didn't waste a sec lol couldn't wait 2 get back on here (I lifted the ban at 3:20am east) and u posted at 3:23am lol anyway u did the crime and u done the time, like I said next time u even think about breaking the rules, think 2 itself "oh shit death it craves is an admin" I'm tough I'm ruthless and I will come down at u guys like a ton of bricks, ah that felt good now go and enjoy ur day guys and remember I am an admin... I am the law.
death it craves
death it craves

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4